Re: Glib and Ciro are ok, but Gtk2 fails

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 00:37:06 +0100
Mario Fischer <klicker-mail gmx net> wrote:

Hi again!

I've found the error in the compiler configuration! Glib and Ciro are
fine, but Gtk2 fails during the linking process with this message:

   Creating library blib\arch\auto\Gtk2\Gtk2.lib and object
blib\arch\auto\Gtk2\
Gtk2.exp
GdkCairo.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_cairo_object_from_sv r
eferenced in function _XS_Gtk2__Gdk__Cairo__Context_set_source_color
PangoCairo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_cairo_object_from_sv

PangoCairo.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol

Hi, I know there is a build order that you must follow when installing
(upgrading) the libs, and they might need to be rebuilt again in
the proper order.

cairo
glib
pango