changing cursor on a Gtk2::Window?

I've been trying to figure out how to change the cursor to an hourglass on
ExifTagger (http://dague.org/ExifTagger) when images are loaded, as they can
take a couple of seconds, depending on the speed of your machines.

The application is a perl glade-2 application, so my base window is a
Gtk2::Window.  It looks like there was once a set_cursor on Gtk2::Window,
but that doesn't exist any longer.  I've seen references to
Gtk2::Gdk::Window still having set_cursor, but I don't really grok how one
gets a Gtk2::Gdk::Window from a Gtk2::Window.

Help or pointers would be appreciated.

        -Sean