Re: add Gtk2::Layout->bin_window

On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 22:48 +0000, Philipp Rumpf wrote:
Gtk2::Layout has a publicly accessible (but read-only, I understand)
struct member called "bin_window", which is necessary to implement
expose events properly.

Unless I'm terribly confused, Gtk2-140 doesn't have an access function
for that, so I added one to GtkLayout.xs.  It appears to work.  Patch
attached.

Cool, thanks.

+ ## must allow ornull for people who call ->window before the widget
+ ## is realized.  the ref/unref stunt is necessary to make sure RETVAL doesn't
+ ## get mangled.

This stunt was necessary for GtkWidget::window, but I don't think it's
necessary in this case.  This should be enough:

GdkWindow_ornull *
bin_window (layout)
        GtkLayout * layout
    CODE: