Re: need help in tutorial(alpha)

Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
We really, *really* need some hero to take over the tutorial and finish
it off.  ...

Hey, I've been lurking around here in awe of the great work you guys have done on gtk-perl; maybe this is something I could help with. However, I think it really takes an expert to write a good tutorial, and I'm no expert at Gtk, or Perl (although I think there are only about 5 Perl _experts_... maybe it's some kind of cosmic limit).

As long as someone with better skills than mine will agree to be an editor, and promise to answer some dumb questions, I'll give it a go.

<Joe