Re: drawing shapes with color

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:33:28 +0200
"Dov Grobgeld" <dov grobgeld gmail com> wrote:

Here's what I use:

#!/usr/bin/perl
use Gtk2 '-init';

Also:

I just discovered the theme setting for DrawingArea.
You need to specify NONE for bg_pixmap because
the drawing area will use the default bg pixmap if defined.

style "drawingarea"
{
# if you want to use bg colors, specify none
# for bg_pixmap
# bg_pixmap[NORMAL] = "bg.png"
bg_pixmap[NORMAL] = "<none>"

bg[NORMAL] = { 1.0, 1.0, 1.0 }    #white
}class "GtkDrawingArea" style "drawingarea"

I'm trying to collect as many theme modification syntax
statements as I can, if you have any for unusual widgets,
let me know pleae. :-)

My theme derived from Bumblebee can be had at

http://www.zentara.net/gtk2-theme

http://zentara.net/japh.html