write columns in textview

Dear All,
While I am looking forward to getting the module which is able to
convert from the TextView's buffer to HTML,
I would like to write in the TextView text which is in two column. I tried
to print \t in the buffer, but in all of the rows the second column begins
differently; I tried to use html tags with not so much fortune; and I
tried the Pango::Layout::TabArray which would be probably the
solution but I can not figure out how I should use it, and no manual or
example can be founded. Can someone tell me how should I print a
two columned text/table in the Textview widget?

Thanks for the answers!

[origo] klikkbank lakossági számlacsomag havi 199 Ft-ért, bankkártya éves díj nélkül!
www.klikkbank.hu