Re: textview help

Szabó Géza wrote:
I would like to get informed how it is possible to save the content of TextView to some format keeping document file (eg. rtf, html)? I have found examples but just to simple text file saving. I would like to save even pictures on the TextView get saved. (I hope it not complicates things further)
I'm currently working to make the classes used by the zim editor available on CPAN. I exchanged some example code that reads/writes parse trees based on a TextView with Fabrizio Lanza, who asked for something similar on this list last week or so. I'm preparing a new revision for this weekend, I'll send you a copy too.

-- Jaap <pardus cpan org>