Re: error dialog not centered

Beast wrote:
muppet wrote:

On Mar 17, 2006, at 11:29 PM, Beast wrote:

But these 2 questions is still unanswered.

2. How to make the "OK" button centered (presently it right alignment)?
3. How to remove the icon on the "OK" button?

Don't.  The alignment of buttons and contents of common buttons are
things that should be taken care of by user themes and should conform to
human interface guidelines for user interface consistency.

If you have a *really* good argument for breaking that consistency,
pitch it to us, and then maybe we'll tell you how.  ;-)

Hi muppet,
I'm porting MS Windows apps and I want it behaves and looks like what in
windows does.

Porting MS Windows apps to Gtk2-Perl, or writing a Gtk2-Perl app that will run
on Windows?

This is really the sort of thing that a theme should take care of, especially
if you want the same code to run unchanged on more than one platform.

I would be rather annoyed by an application running on my Linux or Mac box
that looked and behaved like a Windows app simply because it was ported from
Windows.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>