Re: exporting textbuffer formatting
- From: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- To: Fabrizio Lanza <aquilarubra gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: exporting textbuffer formatting
- Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 08:18:47 -0500
On Mar 15, 2006, at 4:44 AM, Fabrizio Lanza wrote:
an HTML export filter?
Note that this sort of thing could be very useful with the new
serialization API that's being added to TextBuffer in gtk+ 2.10.
This stuff will allow you to register your own serialization formats,
with perl callbacks to do the serialization and deserialization. (A
gtk+-specific RTF is the only built-in, so far as i know.) It's
meant to support rich text through X selection (both clipboard and
drag'n'drop) but could also be used for load and save if you're
Examples really shouldn't include unexploded ordnance.
-- Joe Smith, referring to an example program i wrote.
] [Thread Prev