Re: 'fill' justification does nothing

Yes that behaviour is unfortunately expected. The fill option has
never been implemented in the GtkTextView nor in Pango on which it
depends.

Dov

On 3/15/06, Fabrizio Lanza <aquilarubra gmail com> wrote:
 Hello,
I'm developing an application in GTK2::Perl. I noticed a possible bug. Maybe
somebody can tell me more.

-If I set the justification on the TextView to 'fill', nothing happens
(justification appears 'left').
-If I add a tag in a TextBuffer with the 'fill' justification, nothing
happens (justification appears 'left').

Other justifications ('center', 'right', ...) work fine.

Is there some caveat, or is it a bug?

 Thank you, Fabrizio Lanza