always scroll to the bottom line of a SimpleList

How do I make sure that I am always scrolled to the bottom of a
Gtk2::SimpleList within a Gtk2::ScrolledWindow?

# The command list
my $cmdlist = Gtk2::SimpleList->new(
                                        RxTime => 'tt',
                                        Information => 'tt',
                                   );
my $cmdscroll = Gtk2::ScrolledWindow->new (undef, undef);
$cmdscroll->set_shadow_type ('etched-out');
$cmdscroll->set_policy ('never', 'automatic');
#$cmdscroll->set_size_request (700, 400);
$cmdscroll->add($cmdlist);
$cmdscroll->set_border_width(5);

When I add something, eg:

push @{$cmdlist->{data}}, [$ts,  $s];

How do I ensure that I am scrolled to the bottom (last input) line? I
know how to do this for a TextView but I can't make anything work for
a SimpleList.