Re: building glib on win32 MSVC6

On Thu, 2006-06-29 at 11:53 +0700, Martin Hosken wrote:

I've just managed to build glib-1.20 on windows with MS Visual C 6. I
accept your commiserations. But it went pretty well. The only problem I
found was with strtoll and strtoull for which I cannot find a MSVC6
equivalent. So I patched GType.xs to drop back to 32-bit, which
naturally causes the 64-bit tests to fail, but hey it could be a lot worse.

I read somewhere on the net that MSVC does know about strtoq and strtouq
instead of strtoll and strtoull.  Can you verify that?  Also, you check
for _MSC_VER < 1300 -- do later versions have strtoll and strtoull?

--
Bye,
-Torsten