Re: fixed column width in a table

On Jan 3, 2006, at 8:54 AM, Mario Ospelt wrote:

I think this is a very easy to solve problem, but nevertheless I could not find a solution myself. I just want the table I've created to have fixed column widths. The content of each column is variable and therefore the width of the column does now change and depends on the width of the content. How can I fix the width of a column in a Gtk::Table (e.g. in pixels)?

The table either gives the column whatever space is left, or as much as the column's widgets' largest request. This depends on packing options.

Can you give a few more details, and maybe a screenshot? For example, what widgets are you putting into the table?

--
"Quit hittin' yourself!  Quit hittin' yourself!"
   -- Elysse, playing with a newborn baby.