Problems with Gnome2::App::create_menus

Hi,
I wonder if anyone knows how to use a GnomeUIInfo thingy in a create_menus context.

I've tried the following:

my $app = Gnome2::App->new ($appname);
signal_connect $app 'delete_event', sub { Gtk2->main_quit; return 0 };
$app->create_menus([
               {type => 'subtree',
                label => '_File',
                subtree => [
                    {type => 'item',
                     label => '_Quit',
                     accelerator_key => WHAT TO I TYPE HERE ???,
                     pixmap_type => 'stock',
                     pixmap_info => 'gtk-quit',
                     callback => sub { Gtk2->main_quit; return 0 }
                    }
                ]
               },
               {type => 'subtree',
                label => '_Help',
                subtree => [
                    {type => 'item',
                     label => '_About...',
                     pixmap_type => 'stock',
                     pixmap_info => 'gnome-stock-about',
                     callback => \&about_box
                    }
                       ]
               }]
              );

Which works fine part from accelerator_key which I want to be bound to ctrl-q. What do I type there?

Cheers,
PellePop