Re: Gtk2::Assistant [was Re: wizard style program

On Fri, 2006-12-15 at 16:16 +0700, beast wrote:
muppet wrote:

Are you using Gnome2::Druid, or its gtk+ 2.10 replacement,
Gtk2::Assistant?  Or are you writing all of the wizard behavior yourself?

I found Gtk2::Assistant in example  directory, however it can not be
run.  Did I need to install it manually?
Currently I only have perl-Glib and perl-Gtk2 installed.

Gtk2::Assistant is a new widget added to gtk+ 2.10.  You'll have to
update your version of the gtk+ C library to the latest stable release
(2.10.6) and recompile the gtk2-perl bindings against that.  most
distributions already have both gtk+ and the perl bindings up to date if
you don't want to compile stuff yourself.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi,  E: ebassi gmail com