Re: Gtk2->show_about_dialog() bug

On Sat, 2006-11-18 at 10:23 -0500, muppet wrote:

Any suggestions for improvements?

I don't know if this would be an improvement, but we could move the
implementation to perl to emphasize the fact that it's just a
convenience function.

Provided that the license and credits dialogs are made transient to
their About parent, you should be able to do something like this:

OK, here's a patch that moves the implementation over to Perl and uses
muppet's approach.  It seemed to work in my limited testing.  Please try
it.

If it works it might make it into tomorrow's unstable release.

--
Bye,
-Torsten