Re: Gtk2 docs/tutorials

On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 13:52 +0200, Dieter Schicker wrote:

I'm new to Gtk2 (not to Perl) and I want to kindly ask if someone can
point me to some good docs/examples/tutorials about gtk2-perl. I looked
at the "official" ones but IMHO they are not very exhaustive for a
newcomer.

If you haven't seen it yet: http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/doc/

E.g. I'm trying to realize a button with an icon (not a stock icon) and
text in it. How can I do that?

There's an example in Gtk2/examples/adding_stock_icons.pl that
demonstrates how to add custom stock icons.  So one way to do what you
want is to add your icon to the list of stock icons and then create a
button with new_from_stock.

--
Bye,
-Torsten