Re: Problems Installing Gnome2-VFS-1.041

Torsten Link said:
Hi,

I have big Problems installing the Gnome2-VFS-1.041 Package.
When executing
'perl Makefile.PL'
I got the error:
*** can not find package gnome-vfs-2.0

But for me it looks like this package is proper installed.
In the directory '/opt/gnome/lib/pkgcinfig/' (which is defined in
PKG_CONFIG_PATH)
there is a file called: 'gnome-vfs-2.0.pc'.

I also have reinstalled all the gnome packages in my system without
any efect.

I am using a SuSE 9.3 system.

that error usually happens when the devel packages aren't installed. you need
to add the devel packages and all should be well. if not let us know.

-rm