Re: Export Gnome2::Canvas contents to an Image/pixbuf

On Sep 8, 2005, at 10:06 PM, Saiyam Kohli wrote:

Is there any way to export the contents of the Gnome2::Canvas to an image file (png, jpg, gif, ...) or Gtk2::Gdk::Pixbuf?

The only thing i can think of that would work is

$pixbuf = Gtk2::Gdk::Pixbuf->get_from_drawable ($canvas->window, undef, 0, 0, 0, 0, $canvas->allocation->width, $canvas->allocation- >height);

Make sure the window is unobscured, first.

Anything else would be an exercise in digging into the internals of GnomeCanvas in C.

--
"There's a documentary that i wanted to watch on PBS. I heard about it in NPR. ... Oh my god, did i just say that?"
  -- elysse