Re: Export Gnome2::Canvas contents to an Image/pixbuf
- From: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- To: Saiyam Kohli <saiyamk gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Export Gnome2::Canvas contents to an Image/pixbuf
- Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 23:25:43 -0400
On Sep 8, 2005, at 10:06 PM, Saiyam Kohli wrote:
Is there any way to export the contents of the Gnome2::Canvas to an
image file (png, jpg, gif, ...) or Gtk2::Gdk::Pixbuf?
The only thing i can think of that would work is
$pixbuf = Gtk2::Gdk::Pixbuf->get_from_drawable ($canvas->window,
undef, 0, 0, 0, 0, $canvas->allocation->width, $canvas->allocation-
Make sure the window is unobscured, first.
Anything else would be an exercise in digging into the internals of
GnomeCanvas in C.
"There's a documentary that i wanted to watch on PBS. I heard about
it in NPR. ... Oh my god, did i just say that?"
] [Thread Prev