Re: Long running DBI queries (gtk2 , threads)

On 9/1/05, A. Pagaltzis <pagaltzis gmx de> wrote:
This seems like bad API design. Instead of requiring the
programmer to make up a name to refer to the information, return
an object from the register call that encapsulates all the
necessary information.

    my $threaded_query = $mythread->register_sql( \&call_sql, \&call_back );

    $threaded_query->execute( @some_params );

That looks better. Thanks !