Re: Stocks don't seem

One more thing:

I attached a strange screenshot.

I started gtk-demo: in Stock Icons And Items the stocks seem, but in the
window ow Button Widgets don't...

Peter Simon 2005. október 14. 18.21 dátummal ezt írta:
Hi List,

I don't really understand why, but the stocks don't seem on buttons. I just
installed a Mandriva 2006 with perl-Gtk2-1.083. This same program works
under Gentoo and Slackware and worked under Mandrake 10.1 too.
As I know all needed modules is elements of Gtk2, so I don't need other
modules for showing of stocks.
What's wrong?

Thx

--