Gnome2::Sound question

Hi List,

I use Gnome2::Sound in one of my program. If the sound server is unreachable
then I get error like this: "audio_alsa: no cards found!".
Of course this must to be happends. I would like to know is there any chance to
detect the connection to sound server before I turn on Gnome2::Sound?
(On other hands perl-Gtk2 frozen after too many "audio_alsa: no cards found"
error, I after ~ 20 errors the main window frozen...)

Regards: Ördög

Dj Tiesto exkluzív albuma a T-Online Zeneáruházban! Töltsd le te is!
http://zenearuhaz.t-online.hu/