Re: Getting "button-press-event" on a ToolButton

On Nov 21, 2005, at 3:07 PM, Peter Daum wrote:

With regular buttons, this works without a problem,
but I can't figure out any way how to receive the
button press events on the tool button.

Don't have the source available at the moment (just got in from vacation and haven't yet started up my server in the basement), but a quick experiment verifies that the GtkToolButton itself doesn't actually respond to mouse events; the GtkToolButton is a container that holds a GtkButton which behaves normally. I leave it to you to investigate further why that is and what the correct thing to do is. ;-)

--
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
  -- President George W. Bush