Re: how to use set_threadsafe

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:35:27 -0500 (EST)
"muppet" <scott asofyet org> wrote:

zentara said:
The warning I get is:
GLib-CRITICAL **: g_hash_table_foreach: assertion `hash_table != NULL' failed
at ./basic-thread-test line 23.

This is not actually from the set_threadsafe() call.

So, you're turning on threadsafety object tracking and then proceeding to
create your thread before creating any GObjects (that go all the way to perl).

Thanks, that sure looks like it. I modified the code to start the thread after
the main loop is up and running, and the error dissappears.

http://zentara.net/japh.html