Re: Missing Gtk2::HButtonBox and others

Yes,  Gtk2::GladeXML works super!
Thank you muppet and Grant. I've now moved from the shallow end of the pool to the
deep end.
-law
muppet wrote:

Lynn Wilkins said:
Ok!
perl -e "use Gtk2; \$hbox=Gtk2::HButtonBox->new;"  ## it works. my kit
must be complete!
So does this mean there is a bug in Glade2perl?

Glade2Perl-2 is pretty much abandoned.  It does not work with modern Gtk2, as
it predates the XS-based bindings, and has not been touched since December of
2002[*]; attempts to contact Dermot have been unsuccessful.

And, as Grant points out, generating code isn't really the best approach.  We
recommend you use Gtk2::GladeXML.