Re: Sample Gnome programs

On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 16:00 +0200, Dirk van der Walt wrote:

I'm trying to make more sense of GNOME in general. Is there
more sample (Perl) Gnome2 programs floating around besides
the two included with the Gnome bindings.

Not that I know of, no.  If you're really brave though, you can have a
look at the tests in the "t" directory in the tarball.  They usually
exercise every part of the API -- but they aren't usually doing anything
useful.

--
Bye,
-Torsten