Announce: Sprog-0.09

Hi All

Well it's been a while since the last release of Sprog, but once you try
it, I hope you'll agree it was worth the wait:

 * A help viewer is now bundled, help text has been added for all
   gears and developer notes have been added too.

 * A bunch of new gears are included in the distribution:
   WriteFile, CommandFilter, CSVSplit, ParseHTMLTable, SelectColumns,
   StripWhitespace, ListToCSV, ListToRecord, TemplateTT2, PerlCodeAP,
   RetrieveURL

 * The API for the PerlCode gears have been changed to use an
   overridden 'print' - much simpler.

 * For developers: auto-discovery of gears has been implemented, so
   if you implement your gear class according to the documented
   rules, it should appear in the palette.

 * The scheduler logic has been reworked to be more robust,
   functional and better documented.

The tarball is available for download from here:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/sprog/Sprog-0.09.tar.gz?download

Debian users will get the updated package in their next update if
they've set up the repository as per these instructions:

http://sprog.sourceforge.net/install/index.html#debian

Let me know if you have any problems.

So far, I haven't heard from a hero in the MS Windows world who has the
skills and tools to put together a PPM of Gnome2::Canvas.  Am I going to
have to resort to bribery?  If so how much?

Regards
Grant