Gtk2::Ex::Datasheet::DBI-0.4 is out

Version 0.4 is out:
http://entropy.homelinux.org/Gtk2-Ex-Datasheet-DBI-0.4.tar.gz
or fetch via cpan.

Changes:

- Changed calculation of primary key column to use $self->fieldlist
- Added renderer type 'none' for hidden fields
- Insert method accepts a list of column / value pairs to set initial values
- Added column_from_name function to convert a column name into it's number in the model
- Added column_value to look up a value in the selected row
- Added question dialog to ask whether to apply current datasheet before querying ( override with 'dont_apply' ) - Cache the fieldlist array in $self->{fieldlist} so we don't have to query the DB every time we need a field list - Remove requirement of field definitions - will use fieldnames from the database if none are given ( CellRendererText for everything )
- Added POD documentation

Dan

BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS
If you are not the CanIt administrator and you think this
message is spam, please give the ID 3071 and magic value
3d85159c613c to dan entropy homelinux org to be marked as spam.

Spam:        http://entropy.homelinux.org/canit/b.php?c=s&i=3071&m=3d85159c613c
Not spam:    http://entropy.homelinux.org/canit/b.php?c=n&i=3071&m=3d85159c613c
Forget vote: http://entropy.homelinux.org/canit/b.php?c=f&i=3071&m=3d85159c613c
END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS