- From: Dan <dan entropy homelinux org>
- To: Gtk-Perl-List <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: ANN: Gtk2::Ex::Datasheet::DBI-0.1
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 16:10:59 +1000
I've completed the 1st release of Gtk2::Ex::Datasheet::DBI.
You can download it from:
I'll slap together a web page ( and upload the module to CPAN ) when I
get a few outstanding issues sorted out...
The package contains an example app in the 'example' folder. It's pretty
Features so far:
- querying database and dumping records into a Gtk2::Ex::Simple::List
- detecting changes
- updating affected records in the data as a batch
- inserting records
- deleting records
There are a number of issues yet to be fixed. See the TODO file for more
details, but the main issue ( and one that I can't fix by myself ) is
the CellRendererCombo support.
] [Thread Prev