ANN: Gtk2::Ex::Datasheet::DBI-0.1

I've completed the 1st release of Gtk2::Ex::Datasheet::DBI.

You can download it from:

I'll slap together a web page ( and upload the module to CPAN ) when I
get a few outstanding issues sorted out...

The package contains an example app in the 'example' folder. It's pretty

Features so far:

- querying database and dumping records into a Gtk2::Ex::Simple::List
- detecting changes
- updating affected records in the data as a batch
- inserting records
- deleting records

There are a number of issues yet to be fixed. See the TODO file for more
details, but the main issue ( and one that I can't fix by myself ) is
the CellRendererCombo support.