Win32 Hero Needed

I have a keen desire to get Sprog ( http://sprog.sourceforge.net/ )
running on Windows.  The arrival of PPM binaries for Gtk2::* gets me
most of the way there, but one significant final hurdle is that there's
no PPM for Gnome2::Canvas which is kind of central to the app.

At least in theory, libgnomecanvas is independent of GNOME and doesn't
have any additional dependencies (except libart) compared to the
existing Gtk2::* modules.

Is there anyone out there with Windows (I'm not really a Windows user),
a compiler and the requisite skills to create a PPM?  Would it help if I
begged? :-)

Cheers
Grant