Re: Adding items to the right-click menu of an Entry

A. Pagaltzis wrote:

* Dan <dan entropy homelinux org> [2005-05-10 08:20]:

As the subject suggests, I'd like to add items to the
right-click menu of a Gtk2::Entry. How do I do that?

The documentation says Gtk2::Entry objects have a populate-popup
signal which gets passed Gtk2::Menu. Iâd hazard a guess that you
add entries to the right-click menu by registering a callback for
that signal and adding entries to the Gtk2::Menu you are passed
within it.

Regards,

Excellent. Will try ASAP.
Thanks.