Re: drag-and-drop multiple items from a TreeView

On Sun, 2005-03-27 at 18:58 -0500, Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan wrote:
I've got drag-and-drop code working fine for moving ONE item at a time
from one TreeView widget to another... but I can't get it to allow me to
drag multiple items at once.

[snip]

Any ideas?

One thing you can try is that when an item is dragged somewhere, do some
sort of check to see if there are more than one selected in the list and
if so add them to the other list as well as the one that was dragged.

Kind of an ugly kludge but (I think) it can work.

--
Kevin C. Krinke <kckrinke opendoorsoftware com>
Open Door Software Inc.