Re: Glade Perl codegen

On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 10:39:14PM -0600, Marco Antonio Manzo wrote:
Is there a way to tell Glade that I want to build Perl code? In my list
of Code Generation I only have C, C++ and Ada 95.

Code generation is deprecated (even C or C++ one is) in favor of
libglade. You do not want to generate perl code -- you want to load the
.glade file at runtime using Gtk2::GladeXML module. Note, that you can
store the .glade file in your __DATA__ section or in a string if you
want to avoid external files.

                                                - Jan Hudec `Bulb' <bulb ucw cz>