Re: window updating

On Mar 15, 2005, at 2:38 AM, Ari Jolma wrote:

My question is: "how do I make the GUI to redraw its window from the shell?". I tried Gtk2->main_iteration_do(FALSE); but that does not seem to do the trick.

You need a main loop running in order for the window to redraw. Without knowing more about your program, i can't give you anything more concrete, but your answer lies somewhere between
    http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/faq/#43
and
    http://asofyet.org/muppet/software/gtk2-perl/gish.html

--
I think it worked on the Wiley Coyote model of project management - if
at any point you looked down and realised what you were doing was