Re: Big trouble on little Powerbook

muppet wrote:

On Feb 6, 2005, at 10:33 PM, Daniel Kasak wrote:

I think I'm a little closer to getting Perl-Gtk2 set up on OS X.

I've been developing the bindings on my powerbook for the last year and a half. It works. :-)

I use Apple's X11 and Fink stable on Panther. Fink's stable gtk+-2.0 binary is 2.2.4. Default theme, default everything, because i'm lazy.

Just out of interest ... what editor do you use under OS X?
I'm using Komodo under Linux, but the best I can find for OS X is Eclipse with the Perl plugin, but it's not very compatible with me :) I can't even find the debugger, but there is supposed to be one.

Please don't say you use emacs...
Please don't say you use emacs...
Please don't say you use emacs...

Dan