Gtk2::MozEmbed + DOM

It's not possible to get to the DOM from Gtk2::MozEmbed, is it?
If not, is it from (non-perl) gtkmozembed? If so, any hints on
where to look to implement it in Gtk2::MozEmbed would be appreciated.

Since this is my first post, I'll introduce myself a little
by way of copy/pasting what I wrote to Torsten Schoenfeld:

 Yes, that's really cool. Actually my goal is maybe not what's typically
 done with MozEmbed. Ultimately I want to write something for testing web
 applications. WWW::Mechanize is great, but it doesn't handle javascript.
 I've been searching for something like this for a few weeks now. I looked
 at using JavaScript::SpiderMonkey to evaluate javascript, but the
 (major) problem is implementing the DOM and setting up the browser
 objects like 'window' and 'document'. I also found Win32::IE::Mechanize,
 which is just like WWW::Mechanize but uses OLE to automate
 Internet Explorer; bingo, it does javascript, but obviously it
 requires using Windows.. Then I thought of using DCOP to control
 Konqueror (analogous to OLE + IE), but I couldn't figure out how
 to do much with it (it has little documentation from what I could see)
 so I gave up. Now I've found this module, and it works, so once I've
 learned more of Gtk2/Glib I think I'll be on the right path. In fact,
 I don't really need all the "embedding widget" part, just the ability
 to parse an HTML file containing javascript, but... whatever works.
 Maybe it'll turn into an advantage, like I can make a complete application.
 And it's fun to play with for now, at least!

Any ideas/clues/experiences on the above?