Re: Time column in a list

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 14:04 +0200, Osmo Salomaa wrote:

Now I'd like to do the same for a column in a list. I'm assuming I need
a custom cell renderer that uses a Gtk2::Entry. I have looked through
the examples of various custom cell renderers but I'm still very lost.
The code below is a test app I have tried, but it keeps giving the error

`GTK_IS_CELL_EDITABLE (*editable_widget)' failed.

Well, that's weird -- it works for me.  The error is bogus, because
GtkEntry does implement the GtkCellEditable interface.  What version of
gtk+ are you using?

--
Bye,
-Torsten