Re: win32 and glib, socket data inaccessible

On Thu, 2005-06-30 at 04:00 +0200, Marc Lehmann wrote:

[this is a repost, my original mail was held for moderation, but it seems the
list isn't actively being moderated at the moment]

It is.  I just don't check the queued mails every day.  When I wanted to
do it the last time, the gnome.org servers were being transported to
another location.

In general, people should just subscribe to the list if they want to
post to it.

--
Bye,
-Torsten