Re: collapse/expand TreeView

The Saltydog said:
GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkTreeView' to `GtkRange'
at ./cellrender_progress.pl line 87.

I didn't make any adaptation. Line 87 of the code is:

 $style->paint_box ($window,
                     'normal', 'in',
                     undef, $widget, "trough",
                     $cell_area->x + $x_offset + $xpad,
                     $cell_area->y + $y_offset + $ypad,
                     $width - 1, $height - 1);

What theme are you using?  Some themes are notorious for making assumptions
about what type of widget is calling what rendering function...

I was using BlueCurve with 2.4 and the gtk+ built-in default with 2.7 and saw
none of those messages.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>