GNOME CANVAS (bug???)

Hi List!

When I close my program with (x) button on the window's corner or with alt+F4
I get this error:

"nomeCanvas-CRITICAL **: file gnome-canvas.c: line 3723
(gnome_canvas_request_redraw): assertion `GNOME_IS_CANVAS (canvas)' failed,
<FILE> line 1678 during global destruction.
Segmentation fault"

Is there any way to handle to aviod this incident or is it a bug?
Temperaly I must to use the

kill 2, $$;

to kill the program instead of

Gtk2->main_quit;.

When I simply call from the program the Gtk2->main_quit; then this error
doesn't show. Of course the main window's destroy signal is handled.

--
Sincerely

Péter Simon (Pepó)

GPRS Easy Connect team