Re: 'Better' editing / focus policy in a TreeView

muppet wrote:

On Jun 7, 2005, at 7:58 PM, Daniel Kasak wrote:

I'd like to set up TreeViews with a different behaviour when  editing
stuff in cells.

Is there any way of avoiding this with the current method I'm  using
... connecting to the 'edited' signal of the renderer ... can  I
detect at this point that editing has finished for a reason  *other*
than a keyboard event?

IIRC, the only sure-fire way to customize that behavior is to use
custom renderers.  The cell renderer is the only place where you can
get access to the editable in order to hook into its focus-out signal
and such.

Damn!
See if you can guess the topic of the next couple of questions from me :)
I will go as far as I can with the SpinButton renderer example, but I'll
be back - mark my words.

Thanks muppet.

--
Daniel Kasak