Re: GStreamer 0.01

Am Mittwoch, den 01.06.2005, 20:03 +0200 schrieb Torsten Schoenfeld:
On Mon, 2005-05-30 at 20:51 +0200, Matthias Bläsing wrote:

So I grabbed the duration value in the "found-tags" call back and
printed the value there and yeak its < 2^32! So everything, which
reaches the perl level is already clamped.

Ok, the problem is that the standard GValue converters don't handle
64bit types correctly yet.  I special-cased them in the GstTagList
wrappers now.  This *should* fix the problem.  I'm unable to test it
though, because neither id3tag nor mad nor spider seem to give me a
`duration' tag.

I just had time to check out the cvs Code an yeah! Now I get the
expected values! Thanks!

You should think about pushing that change into the base converters - I
asume this would protect us all from unexpected results, when dealing
with 64Bit Values.

Thanks

Matthias

PS: I don't now from where the duration Tag commes, but I use a
decodebin and at least when reading mp3, it spits it out...

--
Matthias Bläsing
ICQ: 84617206   AIM: linuxfun81   MSN: linuxfun hotmail com