direction of application (localization issue)

Usually I work on plain English Linux but today I tried the demo gui I
wrote on a Hebrew MS Windows.

To my surprise the whole application changed its direction:
The buttons were from right to left, The panes were swapped and even in the
directory tree the expansion buttons [+] were on the right of the text.
The English text, luckily in the good direction, from left to right.

While it might be a good behavior for when I want to translate an
application but
now that I have only English version I would prefer to keep the app in the same
way even on RtoL installations.

How can I force the app to be Left to Right even on this machine ?

Gabor