Cygwin and the Gtk2 cpan perl module

Hi,

I am trying to install Gtk2 perl modules (from Cpan) on
cygwin...

I can make the makefile successfull (perl Makefile.pl) but
when I run the makefile (make) I am getting errors.  It runs
have way until it gets to the Mkbootstrap fro Gtk2 section
and dies with the error

collect2:ld returned 1 exit status
perlldL *** s;ystem()failed to execute
make:  ***[blib/arch/auto/Gtk2/Gtk2.dll] Error 1

It seems to be having problems finding libaries... I am
getting alot of
udefined references to '_gperl_'* functions...

I have installed all the prerecs Glib and the Gtk
libaries...

thanking in Advance

Ceelly