use Glib qw(TRUE FALSE)

In all the example files, I am unable to use the Glib constants on my windows installation. Any
suggestions on what I should be looking for ?

C:\Temp>perl -e "use Glib qw(TRUE FALSE)"
Argument "TRUE" isn't numeric in subroutine entry at C:/Perl/site/lib/Glib.pm line 39.
Argument "FALSE" isn't numeric in subroutine entry at C:/Perl/site/lib/Glib.pm line 39.

I can get scripts running by replacing the 'use Glib qw(TRUE FALSE)' with

use constant TRUE => 1;
use constant FALSE => !TRUE;

Thanks,

_Ofey.