Re: Signal issues.

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 08:27:23 -0500, muppet wrote:
my only reluctance here is that PERL_ASYNC_CHECK() (the macro perl
calls after every op to check for deferred signals) and PL_sig_pending
(the global var/macro that PERL_ASYNC_CHECK uses) are not part of the
official perl API and could change out from under us.

I think there would be no problem adding it to the official API... if
you send a doc patch (or maybe only a suggestion) to the perl5-porters
that could be enough to remind me to add it, unless someone more
knowledgeable objects.