Re: "Official" Win32 support page

On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 23:01 -0500, muppet wrote:
You heard it here first.

http://gtk2-perl.sf.net/win32/

Any and all input is welcome.

Ok, installed... one note: I needed to download MSVCR71.DLL in order to
get my simple test script to run.

Now onto the meat of my curiosity: any ideas about Gnome2 perl modules?
ie: which ones are supported, which aren't, etc.

The ones I'm interested in so far are:

Gnome2
Gnome2::VFS
Gnome2::Print
Gtk2::SourceView (I realize I'd have to do extra work for this one)

Can't think of any others offhand...

I'd also like to know of any tips or tricks for creating PPDs of the
Gtk2::Ex::* modules; I'd love to package these so any help is
appreciated.

--
Kevin C. Krinke <kckrinke opendoorsoftware com>
Open Door Software Inc.