Running Gtk2-Perl from a C program

12:52AM <ben> I also want to discuss how practical that would be
12:52AM <ben> I know Gimp does it. as a way to allow users to make extensions. 12:53AM <ben> that interface seems a little convoluted. it seems like something
 simpler should be possible

This thread talks about embedding Gtk2-Perl in a C program (a gmodule, actually), points to GAIM's implementation, and even includes a little example:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list/2004-July/msg00130.html

(By the way, if the IRC channel seems a little dead when you ask your question, just hang out and wait. We're in lots of different time zones, so hours may pass, but most likely someone will see your question and answer it.)

--
elysse (pregnant): are your hands cold?
me: uh, i suppose so.