Re: Signal for changed checkboxes with SimpleList column type bool?

muppet wrote:

If the checkboxes are the only editable cells in each row, then you know that any change happening to the row is the result of the user toggling the checkbox. In this case, it's simpler to do:

  $slist->get_model->signal_connect (row_changed => sub {
      my ($model, $path, $iter) = @_;
  })

Great, this seems to be the easiest solution for my requirement.

One more question, though. ;-) How to I prevent this from firing n times when I initialize $slist->{data}? Except deleting and re-installing the signal handler of course.

Martin