Gtk2::StatusIcon 0.010 (unstable)

Hi all.

In my recent effort to wrap some of the stuff in libegg, here's
another binding for a module of that library.

Gtk2::StatusIcon binds the EggStatusIcon object, which is a more
complex and powerful widget to be placed inside the notification area
than the Gtk2::TrayIcon object.

The binding is complete, and uses the latest CVS snapshot (made today,
wrapped up in less than an hour of hacking) of libegg/tray; it
features a Perl porting of the test program present in the CVS.

You might find the tarball here:

  http://devel.emmanuelebassi.net/software/Gtk2-StatusIcon-0.010.tar.gz

I also plan to create a binding for the desktop-entries module in
libegg, in the next couple of days.

[my kudos to all the gtk2-perl team: creating a complete and working
binding in less than an hour is just incredible]

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
It is against the grain of modern education to teach children to program.
What fun is there in making plans, acquiring discipline in organizing